RNs, LPNs, CNAs
EXCITING HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITIES
Chan Soon-Shiong Medical Center of Windber, One of the 455 hospitals in the country with a 5-star rating on Hospital Compare, is currently seeking the following positions in Nursing.
MEDICAL/SURGICAL/TELEMETRY – WING III
- FT RN – Fast-paced department with a variety of medical & surgical patients. Experience preferred. New graduates welcome to apply.
- FT RN – This position requires the performance of a variety of duties to provide nursing care effectively and efficiently for individuals in various life stages. Comply with internal policies and procedures and applicable external regulatory requirements. Coordinate work within the department as well as with other departments. ACLS, PALS Certifications and Dysrhythmia Course preferred at time of hire, required within 6 months of hire date or enrolled in next available course. Six months to one year related experience and/or training referred.
- FT & CASUAL RN – Provides care in the home for patients ranging from post-operative to chronic disease management. Valid driver’s license, minimum 1 year nursing experience required.
HOSPICE INPATIENT UNIT
- CASUAL RN - This position is responsible for providing nursing care in the Hospice Inpatient Unit and teaching patients and families the skills necessary to care for themselves at home. Certification in Palliative Care nursing within 2 years of hire, preferred. One year related experience is required.
HOSPICE HOME CARE
- CASUAL RN – Established Hospice Home Care program, excellent community reputation. Valid driver’s license required, minimum 1 year nursing experience required
- Work life balance with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
- Competitive Wages
- Pay For Performance
- Generous PTO & Benefits
- Free On-Site Parking
Valid/current PA license or CNA certification & CPR cert required for all positions. Qualified candidates should apply with their resume & cover letter in confidence.