RN, LPN, CNA
EXCITING HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITIES
Chan Soon-Shiong Medical Center of Windber, One of the 455 hospitals in the country with a 5-star rating on Hospital Compare, is currently seeking the following positions in Nursing.
MEDICAL/SURGICAL/TELEMETRY – WING III
- FT RN – Fast-paced department with a variety of medical & surgical patients. Experience preferred. New graduates welcome to apply.
- FT & PT RN – This position requires the performance of a variety of duties to provide nursing care effectively and efficiently for individuals in various life stages. Comply with internal policies and procedures and applicable external regulatory requirements. Coordinate work within the department as well as with other departments. ACLS, PALS Certifications and Dysrhythmia Course preferred at time of hire, required within 6 months of hire date or enrolled in next available course. Six months to one year related experience and/or training referred.
HOSPICE HOME CARE
- FT and Casual RN – Established Hospice Home Care program, excellent community reputation. Valid driver’s license required, minimum 1 year nursing
- FT and Casual CNA - This position is responsible for providing basic patient nursing care and select services to patients within their home setting. This position is Monday-Friday day shift with minimal after hours and weekend work required.
- FT RN – Responsible for the management of surgical patients in the OR including Bariatric, Orthopedic, General, Gyn & a variety of outpatient surgeries. OR experience preferred, ACLS required or must obtain within 6 months of hire.
- FT CERTIFIED SURGICAL ASSISTANT – position responsibilities include performing the sterilization process of instrumentation & maintaining adequate supplies as needed. Diploma from accredited school of surgical technology required. Surgical Assistant certification required within six months of graduation. CPR.
WINDBER GYN ASSOCIATES
- FT LPN OR MEDICAL ASSISTANT – This position will perform nursing procedures, triage patients for appointments, schedule appointments, perform nurse phone duties, maintain all log book check systems & assist with office procedures. GYN office experience preferred.
- FT LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE – This is a continuum of care that extends from prevention through treatment, planning and surgery. This position possesses adequate knowledge of these specialty areas to effectively empower patients and their families with adequate teaching experience to meet their unique and ongoing home care needs.
- Work life balance with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
- Competitive Wages
- Pay For Performance
- Generous PTO & Benefits
- Free On-Site Parking
Valid/current PA license or CNA certification & CPR cert required for all positions.
Qualified candidates please click "apply" to submit your resume in confidence today!