RN School Nurse
Central Kitsap School District
Full-time/ Part-time positions for Registered Nurses in the Central Kitsap School Districts for the 2022-2023 school year. Pediatric or acute care experience preferred.
School Health Consultants, Inc. is a nurse owned and nurse led company that has been serving school districts in Kitsap and Jefferson Counties for over 35 years. The goal of our company is to remove health barriers for students so that they can optimize their access to education. It is an opportunity to work in an independent nursing practice setting with a collaborator team of fellow nurses.
School Nurse Duties and Responsibilities
- Case management for identified students
- Development of individualized health plans
- Health related training for school staff; health education for school staff and students
- Immunization compliance and monitoring for communicable diseases
- Collaborate with staff and administration to support school health and safety with on-site visits
- Covid-19 mitigation efforts, including testing and contact tracing
Contact Vonnie Saucerman, 360-731-4089 or email your resume through this job posting for more details.