Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN *$3,000 SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS!*
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN – Onsite Occupational Health Clinic – ProgressiveHealth Occ Health, LLC - Zeeland, MI
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of onsite medical, health improvement, placement, injury prevention, and rehabilitation management solutions. We partner with industry-leading clients nationwide – reducing costs, and delivering superior patient care.
We are seeking a full-time Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team of healthcare professionals in an onsite occupational health Clinic at a large manufacturing facility in Zeeland, MI.
- $3000 Sign-On Bonus!!!
- Day shift schedule - No weekends or holidays!
- Great work environment with team support
What you get from us:
- Opportunity for important work/life balance
- Paid time off (PTO) & paid holidays
- A robust benefits package: medical (HSA/FSA availability), dental, vision, and supplemental insurance options
- Health improvement plan opportunities to lower premium costs
- Company sponsored basic life/AD&D insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) & ROTH IRA savings plans + company match with auto enrollment after probationary period
- Continuing education assistance
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
What you will be doing:
- Providing first aid treatment and follow-up care to employees for work-related injuries
- Early intervention/ergonomic support
- Maintaining pertinent records in a timely and accurate manner for all patients per the proper electronic medical record or documentation source, including employer and OSHA regulated form
- Supporting case management processes
- Supporting safety team with required checks, reporting, etc.
- COVID-19 support
- Administering surveillance testing, including hearing conversation and respirator fit
- Administering vaccinations
- Supporting health and wellness promotion, including lunch & learns
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need:
- Immunization and injection experience
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Education and training required:
- Active LPN licensure or ability to obtain Michigan licensure
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Additional certification as an Occupational Health Specialist is a plus
ProgressiveHealth is the premier provider of a broad spectrum of occupational and non-occupational health services including on-site medical, injury prevention, health improvement, and rehabilitation management solutions and more! We are dedicated to delivering superior care and improving both patient and client outcomes. With nearly 1,000 employees supporting operations across the United States and in Canada, ProgressiveHealth has been growing our footprint since 1995. Our team is experienced and focused to get the job done right!
An Equal Opportunity Employer