Join our team! At Northwest Colorado Health we believe everyone deserves the chance to achieve their best health. Clinical and non-clinical positions are available. Up to $1,000 in signing bonuses available for some positions!
Northwest Colorado Health is seeking a Dental Assistant with the passion and skills to deliver high quality healthcare. We have been providing primary healthcare to residents since 2008. Today, you will join a healthcare organization and a staff of 11 providers at four locations, delivering primary medical, dental and behavioral health care to more than 5,500 patients. You will be welcomed into our diverse and caring environment to serve the community in which we live.
We have high expectations for you as a Dental Assistant. We need you to:
- Prepare patients for treatment.
- Assist the Dentist in performing their treatment to the patient in restorative dentistry or oral surgery.
- Prepare materials and equipment for treatment and have them ready for the Dentist’s use.
- Take x-rays and assist the Dentist in laboratory work.
- Provide critical feedback and insights to help Northwest Colorado Health constantly improve.
You should also have high expectations for Northwest Colorado Health as an employer. Our Dental Assistants help meet patients’ needs and ensure they have a positive patient experience. Every day you will leave Northwest Colorado Health knowing that you have made a positive difference.