Registered Nurse, Radiology Tech, MRI Technologist & Appointment Scheduler
McBride Hospital is seeking applicants for the following positions:
RN - Post-Surgical/Acute Care Unit FT/Nights (12 hr. Shifts) $7,500 Welcome Incentive
The Registered Nurse - Acute Department, utilizing theoretical concepts as a basis for decisions in practice will assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualized nursing care in accordance with standards of nursing practice for patients across the lifespan. The Registered Nurse will be responsible for the implementation of nursing interventions, the coordination of patient care and activities, and the delegation of those aspects of care which may be provided by others. The nurse will perform all duties in accordance to the mission, vision, and values of McBride Orthopedic Hospital.
This is a safety sensitive position.
- Must possess current unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Oklahoma.
- Must complete hospital and nursing competency within 3 months of employment and annually and submit to Nurse Manager/ Education Coordinator.
- Must possess Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers.
- BSN and ACLS
Radiology Tech (Outpatient/Full Time)
Under the direction of the Radiology Manager and Director – Radiology, the Radiology Technologist shall be responsible for performing imaging procedures as prescribed by Physicians under the direction of a Radiologist. Demonstrates wise use of time, energy, and resources to function within the confines of the approved budget for the Radiology Department.
- Two year AMA approved program in Radiology Technology, AS or BS degree; ARRT certification. Must possess Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers.
- Six months experience preferred.
MRI Technologist (PRN/Variable Shifts)
Under the supervision of the MRI Supervisor/Radiologist, the MRI Technologist shall be responsible for performing imaging procedures as prescribed by the Physicians under the direction of a Radiologist while maintaining any licensing, continuing education and abiding by all State and Federal safety regulations as required by law, and in accordance with the established policies and procedures of McBride Orthopedic Hospital. The MRI Technologist should demonstrate wise use of time, energy, and resources to function within the confines of the approved budget for the MRI Department and perform all work according to the mission, vision and values of McBride. This is a safety sensitive position.
- ARRT Certification in Radiology Technology from a practical or vocational school.
- Must possess Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers within 30 days of hire.
- Current MRI Certification with ARRT.
- One year MR experience preferred.
Appointment Scheduler (Full Time/Days)
The Appointment Scheduler is responsible for providing administrative support to Physicians and Nurses in accordance with established policies and procedures of McBride, and for scheduling patient appointments in the scheduling system, communicating with patients, staff, insurance companies and other physician offices during the scheduling process, and resolving problems related to this process.
- High School diploma or GED and two years related experience and/or training.
- May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend documents and policy/procedure manuals.
- Ability to write correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office and other database systems.
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
McBride Orthopedic Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, marital status, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, genetic predispositions or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. McBride makes employment decisions based on qualifications, merit and business need.