Lakeshore Allergy has an opportunity available for a Registered Nurse. Our RN provides and coordinates patient care through assessment, evaluation and treatment with a primary goal of achieving wellness and recovery.
• Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of all aspects of care for patients within scope of practice.
• Provides education to patients according to their needs.
• Transcribes, utilizes and implements protocols and physician orders.
• Maintains allergy serums for a panel of allergy patients.
• Office visits, allergy testing, administer allergy injections, phone triage, ordering medical supplies
We don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Lakeshore Allergy makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics