Lakeshore Allergy has an opportunity available for a Registered Nurse. Our RN provides and coordinates patient care through assessment, evaluation and treatment with a primary goal of achieving wellness and recovery.
• Assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of all aspects of care for patients within scope of practice.
• Provides education to patients according to their needs.
• Transcribes, utilizes and implements protocols and physician orders.
• Maintains allergy serums for a panel of allergy patients.
• Office visits, allergy testing, administer allergy injections, phone triage, ordering medical supplies
Click "apply" to submit your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees and our community. Employment at Lakeshore Allergy is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition or any other basis protected by law. It is our policy to comply with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.