Thank You to all our extraordinary nurses! Scan the Code to see what we offer! If you're looking for a change we have a significant number of nursing positions available. For details contact: Gigi Flory (870) 541-7774 firstname.lastname@example.org Jefferson Regional 1600 West 40th Avenue, Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
With 300 available beds, Jefferson Regional serves as the major referral center for an 11-county area of South Arkansas with a patient base of approximately 220,000. A Nursing Residency Program is offered for new graduates with less than one year of experience. The medical center has a medical staff of 150 physicians representing all major specialties and has active teaching programs for medical students and residents as well as students in allied health fields. Outstanding opportunities with clinics and private practices include excellent call coverage and a strong referral base.
We offer a highly competitive recruitment package including:
- Sign-On Bonus: $8,000 and $12,000 in qualified departments
- Nurse Residencies offered
- Flexible staffing and competitive pay plans
- Additional compensation for BSN, MSN, and National Certifications
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Employer-Paid CPR, PALS, NALS, ACLS
- Free Parking
- Free membership fee for on-site Wellness Center
- Conveniently located near I-530 Bypass
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits
Requirements: Graduate from an approved school of nursing. Current licensure by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing as demonstrated by renewal expiration dates. CPR certification required. ACLS within one year ( ICU, ER, CDU, SDSU, PACU, L&D, GI Lab, Cath Lab, Pediatrics).