RN - Med/Surg - Night Shift - Full Time - Sign-On Bonus
****$10,000 sign on bonus****
Provides effective leadership in the delivery of quality patient care by assessing, planning, organizing and implementing nursing plans of care for assigned patients.
- Maintains documentation of patient status per standard.
- Identifies safety and care needs with effective delegation and communication to care providers.
- Administers medications and care in compliance with orders and policies.
- Provides accurate and timely reporting, using SBAR format during shift change or patient hand off events.
- Accepts and complies with the philosophy and goals of nursing, medical staff and other departments per HCM standards.
- Reports to work on time and as scheduled and completes work within the designated time.
- Participates in review of activities and processes for area of work; assists with implementation of change and continuous improvement in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Completes annual education requirements and maintains regulatory requirements that pertain to nursing practice.
- Attends staff meetings and is accountable for information presented at meetings if unable to attend.
- Current Texas RN license in good standing.
- BLS (through the American Heart Association).