RN/LVN/LPN - VIRTUAL JOB FAIR
Virtual Job Fair - RN/LVN/LPN - Bay Area, California
Virtual Job Fair Details:
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022,
- Time: 8:00am - 5:00pm PST
- Location - Virtual Zoom: https://discoverybh.zoom.us/j/7587919578
- Meeting ID: 758 791 9578
We are hiring for the following positions:
- Nurse Administrators
Where we’re hiring:
California Residential Treatment Locations
- Menlo Park
- LVN/LPN or RN license required in applicable state
- Mental health nursing experience is a plus
Our Offer to You!
We are dedicated to empowering our clinicians with their professional and personal development by providing:
- 401(k) with company match
- Healthcare benefits
- Vacation and sick days
- Employee referral program
- Employee discounts to various stores, amusement parks, events, etc.
- Resources to become a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist through IADEP
- Support for pursuing multi-state licensure
- Continuing education (CE) programs and training
- Supervision hours
- Weekly training opportunities
- Advancement opportunities within the organization
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
For more information, please contact Jocelyn McNabb
at email@example.com or (714) 584-4679.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Discovery Behavioral Health (DBH) is a national leader in behavioral healthcare and one of the fastest growing companies in the field. DBH offers world-class treatment for those struggling with eating, mental health, and substance use disorders, and places a high priority on seeking employees who share our passion for improving the lives we serve.
Since 1997, Center for Discovery, DBH’s eating disorder division, has helped thousands of patients discover their path to the full and rewarding lives they deserve with evidence-based and inclusive treatment options.