Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Franciscan Villa has several exciting new opportunities for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
Franciscan Villa is conveniently located in the City of South Milwaukee. We offer competitive pay, superb benefits, and top-notch amenities for our staff including on-site child care services, a fully equipped work-out room, relaxation room with massage chairs, walking trail and more! We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Franciscan Villa is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) performs the basic nursing duties in a nursing home to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents in a nursing home. The CNA assists residents in maintaining and possibly increasing their level of independence wherever possible.
- Current license for Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Wisconsin
- Long-term care experience preferred.