Two 19 bed memory care homes specialized for residents with Alzheimer's/Dementia. We truly are a family at BeeHive Homes. Our residents learn to care for one another just as our staff does. Hiring CNAs/PCAs Sign on Bonus + Team Bonuses Employees are evaluated three times in the first year with potential wage advancements. Call for information & application or stop by 242 Stillwater Road 406-885-2210.
A CNAs duties include:
- Answering call signals;
- Assisting patients with bathing;
- Cleaning and dressing wounds;
- Helping patients to move, turn, rotate, and walk;
- Measuring vital symptoms like blood pressure, blood sugar, weight, height, etc;
- Motivating patients to exercise;
- Recording temperature.
PCA duties include:
- Checking the nutritional value of the patient’s diet;
- Collecting specimens for diagnostic tests;
- Doing laundry;
- Drawing blood;
- EKG readings;
- Escorting patients to operation areas;
- Hooking up telemetry PTs;
- Performing basic laboratory work.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.