Certified Medical Assistant
Independent fast-paced dermatology practice is seeking a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team. You will work directly with our experienced and outstanding staff as well as perform direct patient care. Prior dermatology experience is not necessary.
As a Certified Medical Assistant for our practice, you will be responsible for and perform the following duties:
• Greet patients and escort patients to the exam rooms
• Assist physician with exam and procedures
• Enter all appropriate information regarding visit in the EMR system
• Distribute and give patient care instructions to include wound care, skin care, and surgical follow-up
• Discuss pathology results and schedule return appointments
• Schedule referral appointments
• Perform patch testing and assist with obtaining cultures
• Other duties as the need arises
Benefits include dental, vision, 401k, and profit sharing. Employer pays 100% of monthly health care premium.
At Alamance Dermatology, our mission is to help our patients lead longer, healthier lives. We specialize in treating skin diseases, screening for and treating skin cancer, cosmetic services, and dermatologic surgery for adult and pediatric patients.
If interested, please apply to Patricia by clicking apply on this posting!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.