LPN or RN
LPN or RN
Location- **Crosslake, MN**
Schedule- Monday-Friday 4-5 hour shifts
Job Description & Responsibilities-
* Responsible for providing and documenting nursing care in accordance with the developed care plan and physicians' orders for client while adhering to confidentiality standards and professional boundaries at all times.
* Develop a plan of care through physician orders, client input, and nursing assessment to include medical interventions and measurable goals and outcomes.
* Coordinate the continuum of hands-on client care through documentation and timely communication with the client's physician and other caregivers.
* Nurse will be traveling to and from the client's school utilizing the school bus
* Provide care for client while they attend school possibly using a variety of skills such as patient education, observation/assessment, wound care, infusions, catheter care, PICC line dressing changes, etc.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN
* Ability to clear a MN DHS Background Study
* Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification or ability to become certified within 1 month from date of hire
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $32.00 per hour